CKNA’s student program can be an incredible opportunity for college students.
Take a look at some of the benefits available to students:
- Paid Time Off (dependent on hours and term worked)
- Health Insurance (available to students working 30+ hours/week)
- Sign on bonus if hired after graduation.
- Discounted Movie Tickets
- On-site health clinic
- Discounts at misc. local restaurants
- Discounted tickets to area sporting events such as Predator games and race tickets
- Lunch & Learn sessions
- "Quick Guide” training materials to help enhance personal skills in various areas
- End of assignment resume review and Interview Skills sessions
Individuals who join CKNA as a co-op / intern work side-by-side with our professionals, learn new skills and sample new technologies involved in the automotive industry.
CKNA attends college career fairs and posts opportunities on the company website. These efforts are designed to attract great new talent for the co-op / intern programs. Review your school’s career fair schedule-- we might be coming to your school.
We offer tips on interviewing and crafting a resume on our website to assist you in getting ready for one of our student opportunities.